Hi Faith Family,
As a result of the Chief Medical Officer of Health’s recommendation to avoid large gatherings of over 50 people, we have moved our ministries online and will not be conducting services or ministries on-site until further notice.
Join our livestream at 9:45am so that we can receive God’s Word as a faith community. We have also provided you with a Worship Guide which contains music and other material that serves as a complement to the sermon.
Keep up with the latest news at NTCBC by clicking here.
Small Groups will continue to meet online at their regular time slots. Your Small Group Leaders will be advising you on the format.
Children Worship + Youth Fellowship
Our children ministry has prepared material that is accessible via the Parent Cue app. We encourage you to use this resource to help you lead a time of family worship.
Youth Ministries was suspended in March and will resume in an online format starting Apr 3.
Be a Blessing
Though we are asked to practice social distancing, there are still many ways we can bless our community in this season. Some activities include:
– Buying groceries for those who are at-risk or in-need
– Helping the elderly with technology
– Giving charitably to those in need
– Donating supplies to front line workers
– Connecting with others who may feel lonely
Here are some of the ways in which God’s Word leads us to pray:
1. Praise God for His love and His power (Col 1:16-17; Lam 3:32)
2. Pray that we will experience His peace (Phil 4:4-7; Pro 12:25)
3. Pray for our leaders and government officials (1 Tim 2:1-2; Jer 29:7)
4. Pray for healing for the sick (James 5:14-15; 3 John 1:2)
5. Pray for strength and supply for front-line workers (Psm 20:7; Gen 41:14-24)
6. Pray for opportunities to be a witness, serve, and bless others (Mat 5:16; John 13:34-35)
7. Pray that God will lead many to know Him (Rom 10:1; Rev 22:17)
We have set up Electronic Money Transfers! Please send an email to email@example.com with your name in the subject line to register for this method of giving. We will email you the link to the registration form and additional details required for the e-Transfer. To read the full article for online giving, click here.
If you are in need, please do not hesitate to reach out to our caring team. When one member suffers, we all suffer. Let us serve you in this season so that we can live out our calling as one Body.
Take care. Remember that you are loved by your Father and your faith family.
– English Ministry Group