Update: May 29, 2020
We have decided it would be in the best interest of the campers, volunteers and families to have a virtual VBC this year. We are still figuring out the details, but we would like to share with you some information to help you get an idea of what a virtual VBC will look like:
- Camp will be a combination of pre-recorded lessons and interactive sessions with staff, but for a total reduced number of hours.
- Interactive Small Group sessions will be live between 11AM – 12PM and some days will also have additional live sessions in the afternoon.
- Pre-recorded lessons will also be available for campers to view.
- There will be a camp kit that parents will be able to pick up at church prior to VBC with materials that can be used throughout the camp.
Limited Spots for VBC
- There will be an 80-person cap on the number of virtual campers we have for VBC. Campers will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- After our cap, if you would still like to participate, please email email@example.com to reserve a spot on our waiting list.
- Camp fees have been reduced to align with the reduced cost of camp. A flat fee of $25 is now charged per camper with no available discounts.
- Camp fees can be paid through eTransfer. Instructions will be provided once online registration is completed. Please allow up to 2 business days to receive instructions.
- Parents who have sent in cheques for the original cost of camp will have those cheques returned once the church re-opens.
New registration link: https://ntcbc.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/428605
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For parents who have sent in payments, our no-penalty refund policy will still apply.Thank you for your continued support and prayers. Please continue to keep an eye out for further announcements.
- We are requesting that registrations be performed online and all cheques be sent by mail or dropped off to the church mailbox.
- We are removing the $10 cancellation fee. As we don't know how the COVID-19 pandemic will change over the next few months, concerned parents and guardians can un-register their children without the $10 fee. Please email the VBC registration team.
- Please continue to check this website for updates to our VBC and DJ programs this summer.