July 5 2020
Below are our weekly announcements. Our hope is that announcements are not just for your information, but also for your participation.
Post-Sermon Sharing and Prayer
As a faith community, we have a responsibility to care for one another. While social distancing may hinder our ability to meet physically, God has equipped us with the technology to meet online so that we can continue to fellowship together.
Please join us after our live-stream at 10:45am for a time of congregation-wide prayer & sharing.
Please click here for more information and for the link to our Zoom Meeting
Church Reopening Plans
Ontario’s recent announcement loosened restrictions for places of worship to allow reopening at 30% of normal capacity.
The NT Reopening Committee continues to work on the following areas of reopening:
- Readiness of church facilities for a healthy and safe environment
- Operational procedures for the lowest possible risk of community outbreak in compliance to all government guidelines
- Readiness of all church ministries with the physical and spiritual health of all congregations as the foremost consideration
- Communication plans
At this point, NTCBC’s tentative plans are as follows:
- In-Person Sunday Services will not resume until September 2020 at the earliest
- Children’s Ministry & Childcare will not resume until January 2021 at the earliest
- Our Live Stream will continue to operate indefinitely (even after returning to in-person services)
Support Our Missionaries and Mission Organizations
In 2 Corinthians 8, the Macedonian churches were pleading with Paul to allow them to share their resources even though they were in poverty, themselves.
2 In the midst of a very severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up in rich generosity. 3 For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own, 4 they urgently pleaded with us for the privilege of sharing in this service to the Lord’s people.
We want to remind brothers and sisters to pray for the missionaries and mission organizations NTCBC supports and to continue to give your financial support. NTCBC supports several local organizations that serve the poor, the homeless, refugees, and vulnerable. In this time of the COVID-19 pandemic their services are needed more than ever. Please also consider donating directly to these agencies. For a full list of the agencies supported by NTCBC , please send an email to email@example.com.
Please continue to pray for the missionaries and mission organizations NTCBC supports and to give financially.
To give specifically to missions, you can designate the amount to “Mission” on the message section (along with your offering number) when you donate through e-transfer.