November 27, 2022
Below are our weekly announcements. Our hope is that announcements are not just for your information, but also for your participation.
Annual General Meeting – Sunday, Nov 27, 2:00PM
All members are requested to attend our first AGM as an incorporated church.
- Sharing from the Senior Pastor
- Sharing from the Chairperson of Deacon Committee
- Resolution to accept the membership transfer-in request
- Terri Leung, Pius Ho Fung Poon, Johnny Tong
- Resolution to accept the the restoration of membership applications
- Siu Kwok Yung, Jane Yam, Hui Zhen Chen, Hoi Mei Kong
- Hang Chai Luk Lo, Gui Zhen Du, Chun Chue Law Chan
- Election of Five (5) Directors to the Board:
- Review of audited Financial Statements
- Resolution to approve the audited Financial Statements
- Resolution to approve the appointment of auditor firm, Norton McMullen LLP for the financial year ended by Jun 30 2023.
- Church Facility Committee update
Please click here to enter the meeting. You can also dial in by calling 647-736-0247 (PIN:100 547 878).
Advent Bible Reading Plan – Nov 28
On November 28, we are starting our ADVENT BIBLE READING PLAN. Each day comes with a short passage and reflection questions.
It is a relatively short plan that ends on Christmas day. We encourage you to read this plan as a Family / Small Group community.
Please click here to access the Advent Plan.
Discover Class – December 4, 11:15AM
Discover Class is the first step you take towards joining our Small Group Ministry. It is an opportunity for you to engage with our leaders and members so that you can learn about our church and what it means to belong in this faith family.
Please click here to register for the class.
Christmas Outreach Service – Saturday, Dec 17, 4:00PM
We are hosting a worship service to remember Jesus’ birth. This is a wonderful opportunity to invite our friends and family so that we can celebrate Christmas as one community.
There will be a children’s program run during that time-period.
Offering is a privilege and responsibility for members. Our encouragement is for each member to prayerfully seek God’s guidance for how they ought to be giving in this season. All offering goes towards funding ministries locally and globally.
For more details on online giving, including how to add NTCBC as an ‘online bill payee’, click here.