During this time of social isolation, we want to provide a space where our church community can give and receive care. We would love for you to join us for a time of congregation-wide prayer & sharing which will take place weekly after our Sunday live-streamed service.
11:00-11:10 AM | Join the meeting via the web-conference link
11:10-11:15 AM | Pastor begins with introduction & guidelines
11:15-11:45 AM | Breakout Session (groups automatically assigned)
11:45-11:50 AM | Regather for closing prayer (break-out rooms will automatically close)
BREAKOUT SESSION FORMAT
We recommend sharing in alphabetical order.
- Introductions: Share you name and Ice-breaker answer
- Share how God spoke to you during the week or through the sermon
- Share personal prayer requests + Pray for each other
- Corporate Prayer Item
Zoom is a web-conferencing tool that works on your Computer, Tablet or Phone.
You may need to download the app if this is your first time using Zoom
Have your video on so that others can see you & know you are engaged
MUTING YOUR MIC
Mute yourself when not speaking (prevents sound looping)
FAMILIES (MULTIPLE MEMBERS)
Spouses/family members should log in separately
Spouses/family members should use separate rooms (to avoid sound looping from other devices)
Use “Gallery View” so that you can see everyone present (the default is ‘speaker view’ which only shows the current speaker)
- On Computer: Click the ‘gallery view / speaker view’ button in the top right
- On iPad: Click the screen and the gallery view/speaker view setting is on the left
- On Smartphone: Swipe left/right to change between gallery view/speaker view