November 6, 2022
Below are our weekly announcements. Our hope is that announcements are not just for your information, but also for your participation.
English Ministry Town Hall – Sunday, Nov 6, 11:15AM
At our Town Hall, we will be sharing our ministry plans for the upcoming year, including information about Marriage Mentoring, Inter-Small Group Gatherings, and Christian Education.
Annual General Meeting – Sunday, Nov 27, 2:00PM
All members are requested to attend our first AGM as an incorporated church.
- Resolution to accept the membership transfer-in request (list will be sent out before the end of Oct)
- Resolution to accept the restoration of membership applications (list will be sent out before the end of Oct)
- Election of Five (5) Directors to the Board:
- Review of Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report (to be sent out before the end of Oct)
- Resolution to approve the Financial Statements
- Resolution to approve the appointment of auditor firm, Norton McMullen LLP for the financial year ended by Jun 30 2023.
- Church Facility Committee update
Please click here to enter the meeting. You can also dial in by calling 647-736-0247 (PIN:100 547 878).
Christmas Outreach Service – Saturday, Dec 17, 4:00PM
We are hosting a worship service to remember Jesus’ birth. This is a wonderful opportunity to invite our friends and family so that we can celebrate Christmas as one community.
There will be a children’s program run during that time-period.
Offering is a privilege and responsibility for members. Our encouragement is for each member to prayerfully seek God’s guidance for how they ought to be giving in this season. All offering goes towards funding ministries locally and globally.
For more details on online giving, including how to add NTCBC as an ‘online bill payee’, click here.