What are the safety protocols the church is taking?
Monitoring and Adjustment of Protocols
- The NTCBC Reopening Committee will continue to monitor Toronto Public Health COVID-19 advisories and provide guidance to all language ministries on worship services and gathering requirements in accordance with government regulations.
Registration and Screening
- All in-person attendees will be required to pre-register and will be actively screened for COVID-19 on day of service.
- Sanctuary capacity – 100 people
- Gym capacity – 50 people
- Families will be seated together
- Allotted times for attendees to enter/exit the church to avoid loitering/crowding
Hand Hygiene and Masks
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at the front entrance and throughout the church.
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask while indoors.
Communion and Offering Adapted
- Pre-packaged communion will be available at the screening table on the first Sunday of the month.
- We encourage online giving, but offering envelopes will be available at the screening table and an offering box will be located in the church foyer for in-person giving.
- Singing will be resumed.
- The Sanctuary and Gym will be sanitized prior to worship service.
What will happen to the online worship service?
Our online worship service will continue to live streamed from 9:45-11:00 AM.
What will happen to the Post-Sermon Prayer Meeting?
- March 6, 2022 will be the last day for the post-sermon online prayer meeting. We will be announcing information about community gathering and support.
Will there be a Children Ministry?
Check the Children Ministry website for the latest updates.
Will there be a Youth Ministry?
The Youth Prayer meeting will be online from 11:00-11:45 AM.
Who can I contact if I have questions about regathering and/or health and safety?
Please contact Amy Hong at [email protected].